Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tactical Tailor Iba Side Carrier

interview

It's today, I will interview the fantastic "three madmen from the Timeline.
For weeks they are a hit in the Twitter world and they all want to know what it's about her state of mind.
Our staff did everything to persuade the three madman to a statement and yes they made us hard, but after a long wait and long observations, they were ready to meet with us.
But what do I rant so long, read for yourself:

different audio recording, due to technical defects translated accurately:

Reporter: "Well, that worked with the interview today hat.Eure talents're really awesome, but says times would you girls are so pretty but because modeling is much better for you? "

- silence -

Reporter: ". With your ass you can surely shake, well, yes and yes even the breasts fall out like my goodness, can I have an autograph from you?"

All three gaze itself, nod finally. Still silence.

Reporter: "Where are you, because everything has Occurred And who says when you do this, so here is the tone?"

wonnie80 : "Yeah, so ..."
cebyll : "Hmm, well ..."
Schnee_Eule : "Do you want carrots?"
wonnie80 : "The will, however ridiculous questions?"
cebyll "That said, as means of that?"
Schnee_Eule "sound?"
Tuschel, Tuschel, ask, ask, thinking mind,

reports r: "My goodness now sits quiet over time and keep your mouth where I lead the interview throat clearing, so what you have to.. listen My talent, but we already out of my voice, did not (puzzled look): Talents

wonnie80 "?"

cebyll : "I run a small family, organize and juggle the side. With the steppes I have now begun. The idea came to me while cooking, as I noticed a hot fried potatoes on the toe "

Schnee_Eule :" Yes. So, my talent is hopping. I was told, because their butts so beautiful and I grow carrots in the ears. Hmmm like, carrots? "

Reporter:" Well, uh ... "

Schnee_Eule :" Grows me again a degree from the ear, you can have (reach)

reports r: "Um, do you want to be danke.Warum Super Talent?"

wonnie80 : "Why do we want to be Super Talent? Is this really something to her serious questions? (Think think) We are simply the best and have what it takes. "

cebyll :" Yeah, we want to show everyone where is the hammer! Namely, in the -
Schnee_Eul e: "Psssst This will be published!"
cebyll : "Well, so we show people seen only where the frog has the curls!"

Schnee_Eule ". Had no other choice was simply drawn with (Zerr), could not resist (gag)."

Reporter: "With your talents you will certainly make big money, because what you have to do?"

wonnie80 : "What do I do with the money (think think think) Well spend (kicherkicher) No, seriously:?.'s Go to the hairdresser (have stains from the face) Cosmetic Surgery, mmmmhhhh more I can not remember first .

cebyll : "Well, first let me make my new glasses and I will open a home for stranded collecting clowns and tap dancing."

Schnee_Eule : "Hmmmm, Mümmel, likes to have a nice big house with all the technical refinements, such as a carrot-in-bed-collecting machine would not be bad if the walls would be reinforced ... think about ...."

reports r: Do you know your partners

wonnie80 : "Mmmmh (irritated, confused) that I ask myself sometimes when I read the so everything on Twitter (laughter). I mark the 2nd
already know us forever, face wrinkle, wrinkle, "

cebyll ". Yeah, right from the start ... "

Schnee_Eule " Mümmel "

Reporter:" What will plan next "

All three "?. Well - Uh - Mümmel - A surprise for you "

Thanks for the interesting interview

Reporter: Oh stop ...... Stop waiting times ...... ... still have a souvenir photo of you totally forgotten in action for the reader. I bring you quickly in times pose. Okay, girls and action super ...... and goodbye
                
                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment