Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reinforced Earth Retaining Walls

Playboy is calling ...

What a memorable day! The girls have received an invitation from Hugh Hefner ... I freak out, I'll go crazy .. The old Hugh has an eye on Schnee_Eule and has all the Playboy Mansion geladen.Und what to say, do not want. .. Those crazy chickens and refuse to make a "I'm so morally" or how Wonnie says "I'll show my tits in no case". So please, what is this drivel? You've signed (yes) and now it does what I want ... so goes the rabbit! "Schnee_Eule stay here, I did not mean you!" One is just weird , Cebyll has disappeared without saying a word or to give notice to the other. Might say the lunatics me not the truth ... hm, I'll go and tell you to. I'll wait two more days, then I must report Cebyll missing. How can I explain her family? I signed lots of contracts for the three and I feel better than the sleeve ... Cebyll, please let me know ... sob ... posted by P. Dohlen

0 comments:

Post a Comment