Monday, August 23, 2010

Brown University Interview

from mountain goat and cow bells.

Practicing the Alps on our flat Ländler a special fascination ... Width, height, primeval landscape, silence, ...
us "flatland cyclists" get to it ... throbbing pulse, wheezing, heavy legs, fast descents.


But nothing like this I want to miss.

Am 22.08. I got held up in Lenz / Switzerland's Alpine Challenge diakonia flag ;-) ...
unfortunately, as a fund-Racing lone fighter.


must confess to drive mountain passes is something quite different than our Swabian Alb - hochzugondeln hill
but great fun. Was certainly due to the uniqueness of the mountains and also in the picture-perfect weather.

Next Saturday (28.08.) Stands with me the Stelvio Cycling Day on the program ...
then the Dolomite passes. If I have to ride this year, the 3-Länder Giro could not, but I would like
the yoke times, "he go", have ...

the Dolomites, to know what to expect next year's Maratona dles Dolomites on me.
Maybe I can still inspire riders?


Joachim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment