Sunday, September 5, 2010

Chocolate Brownies Without Vanilla

Oberschwaben cycling marathon at 05 Sept.

Up Wangen this time was a long way. But it was worth it!


Four bikers met at 7:00 clock in cheek when still quite fresh morning temperatures. equipped


the organizer with a drink and a packed lunch chose Fabian, Martin and Ulf the very big lap while I was with a smaller were satisfied.

My route took me along quiet and often at a traffic-free routes to Lake Constance and back to cheeks and soon warmed up the sun on the temperatures, so that a beautiful tour nothing more stood in the way .

That I've moved on the track three times, was not the organizer - the track was well signposted - but because I enjoyed the beautiful scenery and is therefore not so much stayed on track. The route was chosen very carefully, it is worth this long road to take on. Maybe it's the next Year more?

Heinz

0 comments:

Post a Comment