Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Can I Unlock Blank Dvd

Something for the dream interpreter of you ...

This morning I woke up with a puzzled "what was that?" on.
What I had dreamed?

So, I found myself in front of a large hotel in which I shared a room with a girlfriend apparently. Bill Clinton had signaled interest in a Eh, sexual adventure and I was not averse, as he was much younger in my dream as he is and at all looked completely different.
We thought about just the "where", as in his room, his many employees and in my said friend was when suddenly all the other top model and my business cards and autograph cards were inserted into the hand that I should be distributed among the passers-by since my participation in the competition participated.
Mr. Clinton munched around us to find a room and I quickly tried in any complex high heels to slip to distribute my autograph.
Puzzled I had to find that I had put the wrong second shoe, what Heidi Klum led to a long speech about it, if it was me seriously enough to be a top model because I was too little used.

---

A moment that I used to wake up.
funny - I swear I have not watched Top Model since my daughter stays in Australia and Oliver probably would not want ... (I do not - that's only fun when you have the looks, along with daughters) and I have never felt attracted by Bill Clinton - well I do not own a blue dress.

A quite surprising for a rich 43 year-old dream ...
I wonder if I would have won, and Germany's Next Top Model would become ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment