Sunday, March 6, 2011

Old Blood On Day 9 Of Cycle

risks of disposable ...

Usually it's a pleasure of browsing through the shelves and boxes, because you come across old treasures and leaflets, which have long been forgotten.
Especially the little note from the children in days, in which the letter was still a rather new achievement are, in part, but very amusing.
But sometimes there are small reminders which may even only once a forest walk in the sun impose on, hang on one then tears like dew drops in the eyelashes.
My dad gave me chill 3 million postcards written in his life.
They were very present and I were all executed stuffs, such as a bookmark.
was laid all his cards next to each other, they presented loose from Gutenberg to Berlin ;-)
is evil, that I have actually never really appreciated or even read.
Yes, that's bad, but my dad had a creepy handwriting, and was prone to lyrical effusions, which usually does not quite fit in my everyday life.
So I was happy most of the images and saved me the lyrics, because I often blasphemous said. So wrote he likes to landscapes and monuments, but if you were traveling with him were his admiring glances rather long-legged, young and very feminine creatures, which then took on his card but rather not mention.
Oh yes ... and now I get it just to - when I always find one, I read it after all.
And what can I say?
I read and giggle secretly but again missed femininity ...

And then something like this:

Mighty Wind force here in the Aegean masterly landing.
approach to 1 m above the track 30 ° angles to this.
Collapsed but still great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment