Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Multiplication Chart That Goes To 30

NOTD - P2 Last Forever (060) Cloud No. 9

I'll get even again. Just got a lot of testing and universities Tress, but now I'll take me just a few minutes time.

here briefly my conclusion on the new paint Cloud no 9 of P2:
.... UAH!

on the package already, that you should 2 time application. After the first
Although he was already covering layer, but extremely streaky.
After the 2nd Layer is still very irregular, not only streaky, but also vary in thickness.
The job was an ordeal, but I have always wiped off the tufts, but always gained the paint on one side flatschte and then to the nail.
The consistency is just kind of not very nice, too thick, I think.
This was also the dry season is (!!!) 25 min beaten.

P2, because what you have produced?

This time the result:

Have you already tested the new paints, which are so bitchy?

Greetings



0 comments:

Post a Comment