Monday, February 21, 2011

Baptism Reception Places In Miami

Immediate personalization on Facebook

Julia wrote:

IMPORTANT! Today, the new FB-setting "Prompt personalization" is activated. These shares your data with non-FB-sides & is to "enabled" set! Account> Privacy Settings-> Applications & Web-> Instant Personalization -> hooks removed. Please copy and forward ... If your friends do not do it, YOU share information about YOU! THANK YOU ....

Well, since I try to disable this prompt personalization,
but very funny: me is still not available and therefore I can not disable them, but see after all, already, that once they are "available to me is" foresight already enabled.




Facebook sucks sometimes quite beautiful.
I believe that 90% of users are annoyed by this policy, but the
Stupid thing is that is behind all this harassment, making the contact with people fun and you damn easy to swallow many toads ready.

How this Gelüge, in terms of "these 7 friends have used the Friend Finder" including photos of the 7, then vehemently deny having used the thing ever.
Or suddenly you see in the profile
"Felix answered this question: is Carol's ass too fat"
Something tells me that Felix would answer this question never publicly
;-) I disabled this application simple, of course not what I saved from that in Friends then similarly bold claims are made.

morning then I'll try again for the immediate personalization disable ...

Whether this is so clever of Facebook?
For now it is so,

"Facebook has developed something new!"
"Oh, well - how do I disable it?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment