Thursday, February 3, 2011

How To Upholster Bowrider Seats

Permit, Dr. Bob ...

Yes, yes, my throwing is still cheerfully:
today had a box of protein-rich food supplements believe
which may not believe me, that I me so a dung was actually aufschwatzen once.
In my defense: the expiration dates were all still in the 20th Century.
pondering what makes me, so I have this board ever taken in the North.
* think *

But the first time this year I also bought something else again, as books, food or candles.
And although a Starbucks cup in Berlin - as a City Mug. Now we have them already
3 ... Cologne, Berlin and thanks to the ash clouds Stuttgart.

more interesting:
Dr. Bob!
I have done so ... after much pondering and researching I saw in us the audience as absolutely robotic vacuum cleaner!


And yesterday Dr. Bob scurries through the house now eagerly. Today
have our dogs barking any more if he came. Which does not mean that they like him.
Who also considering a robot vacuum cleaner:
for us he is actually a benefit because we only have a large Dust mat and otherwise plank floors or terrazzo and Dr. Bob is very good.
So, the smooth surfaces.
The dust mat after his visit amazingly clear dirtier than before, because he previously puschelweise hair collected promptly loses at the carpet edge when he ascends to the dust mat.


The dust mat itself is a hopeless case in our household.
It is - actually - nice and dark purple. She is also the favorite place of all of our snooze pets. If the dogs are not lying there, immediately throw a cat there and then the purple dust catcher is usually a gray hair trap - despite the fact Once he is thoroughly vacuumed at least daily.
I have from the start so a special edition purchased for hairy pets - as I said, I am satisfied with the floors.
They are not as clean as after my operation, but with Dr. Bob Oliver holds with loose skin and he does not Katschen in the drawers, because he can go underneath them well - which Oliver succeeds rather not so good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment