Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Many Calories In Ham And Beans?

circuit training

in the fitness center we have now made a circuit training.
It may be that I can not type more tomorrow, because there were exercises for the arms there.
Since I did not know the equipment, the coach has helped me.
"Well, now you hit the front with arms!"
...
"push the time forward!"
"I press!"
?
Can 'you the times reduce weight thing? "
" No, unfortunately there is no weight turn! "
* shame *


At another station was a barbell with weights.
When I came to this station, darted, our coach fast nor an empty barbell get the lift I got around.

I know now that I can draw good things to press, however, lift
... When I was nearly limp, caulking the empty weight bar, the coach consoled myself with the info that they would have no less than 10 kg

Phew ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment