Monday, February 21, 2011

What Do The Different Peace Signs Mean

image rights

I must admit that I am always amazed at how naive and
hm, brash people publish on the web things
where third parties rights.
Now I belong to the puppets so that they always send an invoice first, before they turn
a lawyer.
No, I do not belong to the selfless, who find it okay to use a third party via copy and paste something on their side, for its creation I have spent working.
Do you see the banner on the side of a housewife?
addition to the basic idea of the Web to enrich with new, funny, informative posts, I deserve to keep my money and I do not know who is ready to you to go in the morning to work and the content to share with people they do not know.

Ok, so I send invoices at Fotoklau höhö upper double digits.
Yes, double-digit per photo.
remember who is there to expect from Marion's cookbook has other amounts on my bold claim that I belong on the web about the nice ;-) Thanks

VAT, the invoice will be like three digits.

If my account will be ignored, but the final amount will be happy four digits - each photo. And that is not me, but the switched lawyers and courts.

one on the phone to yell prone people, I said kindly that he should, given my bill please investigate briefly the Internet for "warning Marions Cookbook" and I was very safe, then he would pay my bill immediately and I also send some flowers.

What can I say?
The bill was paid and I got a very very nice spring bouquet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment