Friday, February 25, 2011

How Too Conect A Go Cart Gas Pedal

Erwin Wurm - my new hero of the disposable

last time I was with a friend in Bonn Art Museum.
If someone in his navigation Bonn trying to "Museum Mile" to program,
helps further the way in the form of an avenue Willy Brandt - but only at the margins.

In all the works inspired me this time Erwin Wurm.
It is unlikely, but should be read into each Erwin Wurm here
he shall make no contact from the fact that I inspire myself from totally wrong motives. Anyone who knows me knows that I have absolutely no idea about art and not so doing. I watch only you!

So, Erwin Wurm is the genius in my eyes the disposable!
Are we not all the times before the problem of wanting things from the neck, or from the home that are still intact? But horrible? Or boring? Or simply redundant and unnecessary?
And how to solve this dilemma?
Sun:







Is not that awesome?
because I would have a few more even hand-knitted sweater from the 80s, which unfortunately look stupid without shoulder pads and shoulder pads with now ...

was in the same room with the sweaters are still a platform with numerous yellow tennis balls. Action art. One should be without prejudice to the floor and put the tennis balls and so part of the artwork are.
I found good.
And the museum guard in Bonn also looked as if it could actually be part of the artwork. I came right back to mind the issue of Cologne, where an exchange box was blocked by the people of Cologne in an acrylic box, so no one could see some attach to the case or what made the work quite absurd.
good, but in Bonn, the tennis balls were on the podium, waiting for revival.
? "Would not you be part of a real worm," I drew my friend - the camera knips ready.
No, she would not. Therefore
no images embedded in my tennis balls girlfriend.
bad, actually!

0 comments:

Post a Comment